In September 2013 Kelbuild Ltd. was awarded the project of Renovation and Conservation of Belvedere House, Dublin. Belvedere House, a four-storey building, is one of the largest renovation projects on a protected structure in Ireland. The main works included,
- Structural Upgrade of all floors and ceilings
- Repairs to the stonework and railings on the facade
- Fireproofing upgrades
- Cleaning, stabilisation and decoration of the plaster work on the decorative ceilings
- Removal of partitions on second floor to revert back to original space plan
- Upgrade of joinery on doors, frames, skirtings and picture rails
- Refurbishment or replacement of windows
- Fitting of kitchen in basement
Belvedere College, No. 6, Great Denmark Street, Dublin 1
RKD Architects, 59 Northumberland Rd, Dublin 4.
David Slattery Conservation Architects, Clonskeagh, Dublin 6.
Brendan Merry & Partners, I.P.C. House, 35 – 39, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.