Kelbuild Office Administrator – Head Office
Kelbuild Ltd, a highly reputable, long-established, and well-resourced construction company is looking to hire an office administrator based in the Kelbuild Head Office in Mullingar.
The candidate we are seeking must be a qualified, dynamic individual with good interpersonal skills that will help grow our existing business by working alongside the current Kelbuild team.
This is an excellent position that offers exposure to all aspects of a busy construction company and allows for future career progression.
The role also provides opportunities for career advancement within a rapidly growing company.
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
- Excel reporting on various projects.
- Labour tracking and reporting of labour hours.
- Assisting in preparing tenders under guidance from QS department.
- Performing book-keeping tasks such as processing PO’s and invoices for the finance team.
- Maintaining and managing paperwork including drawings register.
- Managing correspondences by answering emails and sorting daily mails.
- Daily management of documents in line with ISO procedures.
- Maintaining document control in line with site procedures.
- Managing phone lines as required.
- Sorting and administrating emails.
- Managing reception area and guests.
- Administrative assistance & support to the Kelbuild team.
- Purchasing office supplies & equipment.
- Performing other relevant Ad Hoc duties when required.
- Strong Computer Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential, including Microsoft Excel, and overall strong IT skills.
- Document Control/Admin experience within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Full, clean driving license and car are desirable.
- Pro-Active approach, and ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- PO/invoice processing experience a distinct advantage.
Contact Us to Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org