PARTNER POSITION • DUBLIN, IRELAND
Kelbuild Ltd, a highly reputable, long established and well-resourced Construction Company that has experience in the entire spectrum of Construction activity, an exceptional record in client satisfaction and a recognised Heritage Contractor; seeks a Junior Site Foreman to operate on sites in the Midlands region.
The candidate we are seeking to join our Company must be suitably qualified and be a dynamic Individual with good leadership skills that will help grow our existing Business by working alongside the Senior Site Foreman. This is an excellent position which offers exposure to all aspects of Site Management and allows for future career progression in a continuously growing Company.
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
- Assist Site Manager with managing all on-site activity.
- Report to Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Along with Site Manager, coordinate a schedule of workload with Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Implement Health and Safety Procedures in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- Follow Company procedures regarding document control on-Site such as Construction Drawings and Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for an overview of BC(a)R Certification.
- Material Procurement and ensuring on-time delivery of materials.
- Monitoring Plant and Equipment on site.
- Reporting to Quantity Surveyor.
- General Site Administration – Weekly Reports, recording of Health and Safety Documents.
- Other Ah-Hoc On-Site activity.
- Construction Related Degree or final year of Degree – Construction Management or similar
- Strong Computer Skills – Microsoft Office essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Full Driving License
- Competent in understanding construction drawings and specifications
- Pro-Active approach.